Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Third needed in 26 different states! Wanna ride?

2006Maliblue

We're traveling cross country this summer with the boat between August 26th and September 16th and we need and want to find some thirds, fourths, fifths, etc. for the boat!

Come ride with us in our 2006 Malibu loaded down with tons of new gear and lead! lol

We're heading to Surf Expo 2010 and we're going to be boarding on the following lakes on the following days. If your in the area plan on coming out and meeting us and taking a set or two! We want to meet as many people as possible on this trip!

Lake Powell UT August 28th

Utah Lake UT, Willard Bay UT August 29th

American Falls Reservoir ID, Snake River ID August 30th

Hebgren Lake UT August 31st

Flaming Gorge WY September 1st

Horsetooth Reservoir CO, Glendo Reservoir WY, Lake Minatare NB September 2nd

Missouri River SD, Lake Ocheda MN , Spirit Lake IA September 5th

Perry Lake KS, Lake of the Ozarks MO September 6th Labor Day

Cherokees OK, Table Rock Lake MO, Bull Shoals AR September 7th

Lake of Egypt IL, Twin Lake KY, Old Hickory Lake TN September 8th

Allatoona Lake GA, Weiss Lake AL September 9th

Butler Chain FL and Surf Expo 2010 September 10th

Big Lake MS September 11th

The Swamp in LA September 12th

TSR TX, Lake Amistad TX/MEXICO September 13th

Elephant Butte Reservoir NM September 14th

Lake Havasu AZ, Pyramid Lake CA September 15th

If your in the area come on out! Times and contact info on our website!

http://www.26states30lakes.com/Itinerary.html

Butler Chain FL ... September 10th

Hey...that's where we do our boating. Where do you plan on launching at 4:00 that day. Has someone hooked you up at a private ramp? I know the only public ramp with parking on that chain will only let 47 boats out at a time (+3 people with handicapped stickers) and it can be a long time waiting for someone to leave before you can lauch that time of day.

We know a few pros who live off the water, didn't know that about the public ramps so i guess I'll shoot them an email tonight! lol Thanks for the heads up!

Outstanding adventure. We took 5 weeks to drive from Bend to Maine and back several years ago in Mary Ann's old Toyota Avalon. We made all of our reservations online before going and it streamlined the whole trip for us.

I think you may find you will need to add some time for sleep. We did a shorter trip like this with 3 adults switching off driving. One slept in the back seat of our HD 2500 chevy pickup while the pilot & navigator drove. Lots of pillows and fleece blankets will make this more comfortable.

If possible you may consider leaving a day or two early to meet your SURF EXPO deadline.

On the car trip we had been gone for 4 weeks and when we (meaning my wife) decided we wanted to go home we drove straight back and it took 4 days from Asheville, NC to get home.

Sounds like a blast, have fun.

No Seattle Lakes? If you have time come by and visit Bake's.

Wish you the best with the adventure!

-Paul

We're taking the RV and plan to switch off on driving. The only fight right now is who gets the big bed! lol So we're having a contest on thursday and whoever lands the backroll first gets the big back bed! lol

We figure we've slept enough the past 30 years we can pull some late nights!

Paul we'd love to head that way but Washington isn't one of the states on our "26 States and 30 Lakes for 2 Heavyweights to Wakeboard Across the United States" tour, but we've already started talking about "The 24 states we missed and 30 more Lakes" for next Summer! lol

We're taking the RV and plan to switch off on driving. The only fight right now is who gets the big bed! lol So we're having a contest on thursday and whoever lands the backroll first gets the big back bed! lol

We figure we've slept enough the past 30 years we can pull some late nights!

Paul we'd love to head that way but Washington isn't one of the states on our "26 States and 30 Lakes for 2 Heavyweights to Wakeboard Across the United States" tour, but we've already started talking about "The 24 states we missed and 30 more Lakes" for next Summer! lol

LOL hahaha... make sure you document this trip. Can't wait to watch the highlight reel :)

Cheers

Paul

Where are u launching at Flaming Gorge? I have pulled my Bu there from WA the last 3 Labor Day Weekends. Maybe we will be there for your visit. PS. Horsetooth and Glendo are some of my old stomping grounds--but why not Guernsey reservoir??

Paul I'll send you a copy of the DVD after the trip ends!

Squag Mon, I have no clue where we're launching at Flaming Gorge, Gary is the Navigator, but I'll find out for you though as we'd love to meet as many online friends as possible. As for Guernsey Reervoir there are alot of amazing lakes and water ways we're missing. And its only because we don't have the money nor the time to hit them all. Our major criteria for the trip was at least one lake or waterway in every state we drive through. We tried picking some of the best every State had to offer as it worked along our route.

Paul I'll send you a copy of the DVD after the trip ends!

Squag Mon, I have no clue where we're launching at Flaming Gorge, Gary is the Navigator, but I'll find out for you though as we'd love to meet as many online friends as possible. As for Guernsey Reervoir there are alot of amazing lakes and water ways we're missing. And its only because we don't have the money nor the time to hit them all. Our major criteria for the trip was at least one lake or waterway in every state we drive through. We tried picking some of the best every State had to offer as it worked along our route.

Your gonna be in vegas and your not gonna hit Lake mead? wtf? lol! maybe we'll meet you on the strip when you get here?!?!?!?

I would love to see your adventures DVD if at all possible.

Hook up with us and we'll give you the "Grand-Tour" lol!

"Your gonna be in vegas and your not gonna hit Lake mead? wtf?"

Yep. We wanted to swing by Mead but if we do we have to get decontaminated when we leave the lake and a few of the other lakes along our journey well also not alow us to launch because of the Musssel problem. So unfortunatly we're bypassing Mead.

But we're down to meet up for a game of Black Jack on the strip! lol

The closest you come to me is GA. Ah well, maybe you'll squeeze the Carolina's in on the next tour. We're on Lake Wylie, Lake Norman is the 'other' lake in the area