Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 Heater Install

HicVic

Got a stupid question!! We just installed a heatercraft heater in my buddys 09 VLX....Hooked up the wires to the factory High/low conection on the fuse panel under the dash....now how do you turn on the heater with the MUX switches?

Heater button Off/High/Low is on the Right side MUX switch.

There should be 3 main menus on the MUX and one is for the Heater. I think it is the middle button.

If the menu item is not displaying, I believe there is a way to program the MUX. Ask around or see your manual.

If the MUX does not display one of the buttons as Heater, then you have to add that function. You can put it on either side, any button you want.

Simultaneously press page and two right buttons.

Edit mode? yes

Insert? yes

Now, push a button to start cycling through the choices. Once you get Heater, press and hold the button. After you've done this successfully, it will again say INSERT. This time say NO or you will get caught in a frustrating loop.

Have fun and good luck.