Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution cover

Just4fun

How easy are the Evolution covers to put on at the lake when you have no help and the boat has a Ilussion tower? Is the cover more of a towing cover or mooring cover?

Thanks for you input

How easy are the Evolution covers to put on at the lake when you have no help and the boat has a Ilussion tower? Is the cover more of a towing cover or mooring cover?

Thanks for you input

It's good for both. It's tough if the boat is on the water.

I've put mine on by myself many times, including when it is moored on the river. Very easy, including with the Illusion-X tower.

It is great for both towing and mooring.

yeah, if you're on a lift and having to put it on while standing on the platform then it's probably tough. But other than that these covers are the best quality period. Cory (the owner and only emplyee from what I hear) and his customer service can not be beat. The warranty is the best I've seen. Run a search on "evolution" and you'll find that everyone is happy with these covers. You might want to upgrade your membership status :whistle:

I don't think I've ever had help putting on my EVO cover. After we shine her up, everyone runs for a beer, and I get stuck covering. Luckily Evolution covers are the best, and this isn't a problem

• 1 month later...

Thanks for you input

Does anyone have an EVO cover for a 2004 Wakesetter VLX with the factory Skylon Swoop tower? Also interested if anyone has gotten a Commercia Sewing "vacu-u-hold" cover for a 2004 WS VLX? The commercial sewing covers are the new factory covers from Malibu.

Thanks!