Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First I'd like to thank....

msuwaterski

Hey gang I just wanted to take a moment to thank a couple folks for their help recently.

Skyskier - John took some time out of his weekend to look at the boat I eventually bought for me before I drove 10 hrs to get it. It was nice having a non-biased set of eyes that I could trust go over her before making the drive. Thanks John!

Sjcoffey - Scott used his lunch break to look at a boat I was interested in in Phoenix. While I did not end up buying that boat I still wanted to say thank you for all of the reasons listed above.

Malibucrew - None of this would have happened if this site didn't exist. All of the information available on this site, the people willing to help, and the friends that you make are invaluable. Thank you Crew!

:werule:

Edited by msuwaterski

That is one less boat messing up the water in my favorite cove. :yahoo: You're welcome!

:rofl: that's hilarious!!

Hey MSU, congrats and way to say thanks :thumbup: Now we need some pics and update your boat status!!

Will happen soon!

so wheres the pics of the new boat and what lake are ya going to with it.

we mostly end up at belleville lake. when the boss feels like it we go to wamplers.

catch ya on the lake

so wheres the pics of the new boat and what lake are ya going to with it.

we mostly end up at belleville lake. when the boss feels like it we go to wamplers.

catch ya on the lake

I live on Ford Lake and do all my boating there. You should join us sometime. PM me. Pictures tomorrow. Everytime I have been out so far this weekend my hands are full of gear.