Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Decals 06' 247 LSV

bwoods001

Hey Guys

Iam new to the forum and was thinking very seriously about removing the large Wakesetter decals off the sides of my boat. Its yellow black and white i will try and get some pics up later. If anyone has any pics or info for me i would greatly apperciate it.

Thanks,

B Woods

Hey Guys

Iam new to the forum and was thinking very seriously about removing the large Wakesetter decals off the sides of my boat. Its yellow black and white i will try and get some pics up later. If anyone has any pics or info for me i would greatly apperciate it.

Thanks,

B Woods

If this boat has been kept outside you will probably have some fading around the decals. You might be able to get it close if you have it buffed out, on the other hand it might not be an issue either. They look sick naked without graphics.

yeah its been kept inside and i dont think it shouldnt be very faded but i had planned on buffing it, so you think it would look gert with them off. i have just been torn on what to do? thanks for you info!

yeah its been kept inside and i dont think it shouldnt be very faded but i had planned on buffing it, so you think it would look gert with them off. i have just been torn on what to do? thanks for you info!

Before you buy new ones I'd take a look at it when you have the other decals off and buffed out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how good it will look. You can always get the decals after the fact, but once you order those you usually can't take them back.