Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What do you do?

'07VLX

What do you do?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do behind the boat?

• Wakeboard
    • Wakesurf
    • Slalom Ski
    • Ski
    • tube
    • Nothing
    • Other or multiple (please list)
    • All of the above
    • wakeskate
    • barefoot

LOL i popped two tubes last summer, those tubes that say "indestructable" dont stand up to their name...

yea but I didn't replace mine, just bought one of my kids a new Ronix board.

Board, ski, barefoot (just starting) and tube. Yes, I said tube. I admit it, we have 2 tubes. And I’ve even been on them myself. If you want to call me :lame: that's OK.

-Slalom

-Wakeboard

-Barefoot

-Surf

-Tube (young kids only, I'm not wasting gas)

And I'll be wakeskating for my first time tomorrow.

This poll really needs multiple selections. Oh did I mention the VTX does all of this Beautifully. Love my BUYahoo.gif

EDIT: You missed FOIL by the way. Do it before all the old guys get madTongue.gif

Edited by TrickyNicky

lol foil? And what do you want seperate sections for?

Well why would you have an "others" section if it's just foiling? Wouldn't it maske sense to just have FOIL. As well although few there are parasailers and I'm sure some other strange things out there that may sneak into "other"

I used to ski a bunch, when we had our Sunsetter LXI, now I do more wakeboarding with my VLX. Started that a couple years ago and I am still terrrible. I am not a big fan of tubing, but my 12 year old son and his cousins love it. I really don't care what we are doing as long as we are out on the water!!!