Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to Malibu

Ohmsby

I have been lurking on the board for a while. I bought an 09 23 LSV in the in January and we have been using it quite a bit this spring and summer. Our last boat was a Cobalt cabin cruiser so this is a little different direction for us. We have some friends that bought a Wake Setter two years ago and I said then I thought it might be our next boat. I found the color and the price I liked and jumped on it. Tough to just stick it in the barn for a couple months until the lake warmed up.

Just wanted to introduce myself we spend most of our time on Lewisville (Cottonwood Creek Marina) or Texoma and live between the two. I Have been bitten by the wakesurf bug and need to continue improving on both driving and riding skills. Coming from a twin screw the V drive is a lot different but with some wheel time I am sure it will get better.

One of the things I really like about the Malibu is the amount of room. We had 7 adults and two kids out Saturday and really were not on top of each other. The quality of the boat is quite nice and reminds me of the Cobalt fit and finish we are used to.

Cheers and if you see us on the water say hello

I have been lurking on the board for a while. I bought an 09 23 LSV in the in January and we have been using it quite a bit this spring and summer. Our last boat was a Cobalt cabin cruiser so this is a little different direction for us. We have some friends that bought a Wake Setter two years ago and I said then I thought it might be our next boat. I found the color and the price I liked and jumped on it. Tough to just stick it in the barn for a couple months until the lake warmed up.

Just wanted to introduce myself we spend most of our time on Lewisville (Cottonwood Creek Marina) or Texoma and live between the two. I Have been bitten by the wakesurf bug and need to continue improving on both driving and riding skills. Coming from a twin screw the V drive is a lot different but with some wheel time I am sure it will get better.

One of the things I really like about the Malibu is the amount of room. We had 7 adults and two kids out Saturday and really were not on top of each other. The quality of the boat is quite nice and reminds me of the Cobalt fit and finish we are used to.

Cheers and if you see us on the water say hello

Congrats and welcome to the crew. What a great boat to enter the family with.