Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

FINALLY GOT A NEW MALIBU

pkemper1

I found this website while tring to decide which boat I wanted,and i've got to say there are alot of good people on here. last few months have been alot of browsing. but I think I pick the correct boat. pics to come

patrick

Welcome!

As you may have noticed... We are the BEST at spending other peoples money!!! :blush:

There is an incredible wealth of knowledge on this site. (most is useful...some, not so much..)

Enjoy the boat!

Patrick

Welcome!

As you may have noticed... We are the BEST at spending other peoples money!!! Blush.gif

There is an incredible wealth of knowledge on this site. (most is useful...some, not so much..)

Enjoy the boat!

Patrick

Upside-down sandwhiches...Whistling.gif

Welcome.gif to the crew! I spent a couple years reading this site through the closet door and it saved us a LOT of money. It took alot to be patient but after all the information I got on here, we definitlty ended up with the right boat (PERFECT for us!!Yahoo.gif ) and we couldn't be happier. There is nothing better than when you get on that water and know you need nothing more! Wants never go awayCrazy.gif . So Welcome to the crew and enjoy the site but only when your not on the water.

Tricky

martinarcher

Welcome! Glad to hear you bought a bu! Prepare for many hours of enjoyment on it! Rockon.gif There's nothing better than pulling away from the dock in your boat ready for a day on the water. Thumbup.gif

Welcome to the site. This site is a big reason why I picked a VLX over a Vride for my requirements.

Me, too.. LSV over VLX, :whistle:

As said above, tons of great info. here. Heck these guys convinced us to buy a WS VLX instead of "that other brand" ;) Welcome Aboard! :thumbup:

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new boat.

I couldn't agree with you more about lots of nice people here. I was boat hunting for awhile before stumbling onto this site. I got invaluable help/advice from several members. I ended up getting a Bu from a member here. Best decision I've made yet. :thumbup: