Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone with maliview + flo-cam?

TXMalibuDude

Anyone on this board have this option? Can you upload a video of it's recordings? Maybe a pic of the dash, while its recording? Even if the camera lacks much quality, im wondering if its useful in knowing if a skiers down? Thanks cru

if you type in "VIO POV 1.5" into youtube there are a ton of videos of that camera system in action. Didn't see any wakeboard vids, but enough vids of the cam in other applications to give you an idea of its strengths and weakenesses.

Anyone on this board have this option? Can you upload a video of it's recordings? Maybe a pic of the dash, while its recording? Even if the camera lacks much quality, im wondering if its useful in knowing if a skiers down? Thanks cru

I am a fellow Texan. My 2010 247 "Sparkles" is being rigged out as we speak. It has this option on it. I will takes some pics and post some info on it over the weekend. I liked it because you can see the rider when they fall or watch your surf run on the boat as soon as your run is over. We are training for worlds and find this very helpful for riding improvement. Rockon.gif= hopefully!