Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Please Vote...Alliance Wake Photo Battle

thtrog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thtrog

• WakingMeHappy

• apwrx

• Bu hoo

After last week we knew the photo would be up for a new challenge, but not this soon! I really appreciate your vote for Stewart and Benj!!! Both are great shots and it's going to be close....vote for the Malibu rider.Thanks Crew!!! Rockon.gifhttp://www.alliancew...e-june-21-2010/

Your very lucky I LOVE the crew, because personally as much as the shot of your soon is WIcked, the challenging shot is EPIC!!!!!Rockon.gif Than again I'd be happy to do either...or even be in the boat to watch.

Your very lucky I LOVE the crew, because personally as much as the shot of your soon is WIcked, the challenging shot is EPIC!!!!!Rockon.gif Than again I'd be happy to do either...or even be in the boat to watch.

Thanks for the support and I don't disagree with your comments at all. I am a little biased, but still vote for a boat shot over winching. This would be great recognition for an inspiring young photographer and rider. Thanks! :rockon:

Bumping this up one last time, because it's so close every vote will make a difference. Please vote for Benj Trogdon a fellow Malibu rider who is pushing his boarding to the fullest and excellent photographer Stewart Cox. If any of you would consider posting this link as your Facebook status for a few hours that would be great! If you have voted for Benj already a great big THANKS to you! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/alliance-photo-battle-june-21-2010/

I added another vote, its at 50%, i'll try tomorrow too :rockon:

It's really close so vote from a different device like an Iphone or a computer with a different IP address is the only way you can vote twice. Thanks to all the Crew!!!

• 4 months later...

BuCrew, Thanks again for your help earlier this year. It's the end of the year and Alliance is having a Photo Battle Tournament of this years winners. The editor has picked the photo of my son taken by photographer Stewart Cox to be in the challenge. Please vote for them this week! Thanks!!!

Alliance Photo Battle

29691_1425837802648_1133871404_1250.jpg

• 1 month later...

Vote is in and Stewart is in the lead!!!

Now, as for James’ photo. There’s no boat pulling him, he’s going over a water fall, wearing tennis shoes and I can’t figure out what the board is. There’s something about the photo that just doesn’t look real.