Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Last year for the Response LX

jkendallmsce

This might be a tad off topic, but can you still get a RLXi with the old SV23 diamond hull made?

Interesting question. I've been up to the factory a few times. They have a storage area with some old hull molds in it.

jkendallmsce

Thinking of trading in the '10 LXi for a better boat? :Tease3:

I was looking the Malibu website, and they don't show the Response or the Response LX. I had a 98 LX...with the monsoon.. Great boat, fast, worked great, great wake....overall one of the best ski boats I have ever had.

jkendallmsce

and just keep peopls mind at ease, you can still order a 2011 Response and LX

and could you have the ls3 engine in a LX???Now that would be a fast boat!!!

Thankfully we dont use the new lxi down here for tournaments... There would be an uproar if malibu were to drop it for good and hope they dont for some time yet as i dont know what would replace it. IMO it is the best all round ski boat of the past decade.

My ski partner got a new 09 half way through the summer. Now with the DBW, ZO and newer fitout, they are just as good as anything else yet in a nice sized, simple package at a price well below the 197, 200 or LXI i guess. The new 200 is becoming a bit of a joke IMO. A boat shouldnt need 400HP to be a decent ski boat.