Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

tower for 98 sportster

98malibu

Ran into these guys a while back. Talked to them a few times and they are nice and knowledgable. Universal or custom built, your choice. Any height and mount point you want (top or side). When I'm ready, this'll be on the top of my list.

Please tell them John K. on themalibucrew.com sent you. :thumbup: They don't advertise much and would like to track leads.

http://www.dbgconcepts.com/

They do have a Sporty in the gallery, he said that customer wanted a tower that was taller than normal. Mine would be shorter.

I agree with CTSunsetter.... Titan is sturdy as can be & made for your boat. :thumbup:

Other towers have benefits in that they can be broken down to pack under the cover, or be shipped easily. But they pay the price in sturdiness. The day your 240 lb buddy decides he's gonna wakeboard & damages something because he is strong as an Ox & wants to get up & ride like his buddys, then you will know why Titan builds them the way they do.

I had a monster tower on a 2000 Sportster and it worked fine. Their customer service is excellent for replacement of "wear and tear" items. They sent them to me for free and the calendar wasn't bad either!