Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2010 vride or vlx

edo

the Vride won lol and i love it now it the system i got to get the tunes

i was looking at the 2010vride21 or the vlx i am teying to get the vlx down to 66250 out the door do you think this is a good number or am i :crazy:

post-11028-127474568863_thumb.jpg

Edited by edo

You would do better to focus on percentage off MSRP. If you just mention a price with no other details it is impossible to know if it is a good price or not.

If your primary interests are wakeskating and tubing (and of course boating/relaxing)I would stick to something in the Sunscape Series. No sense paying for a bunch of wake specific amenities that you have no need for....... Just my 2 cents. Good luck with the decision. Let us know what you end up with.

edit: Just saw you said surfing too. Maybe a V Ride is your best bet.

Edited by bs001

We were in the same spot some time ago...the Ride and the VLX. My wife and I could not get over the finish of the VLX, 10K higher than the ride but worth it with the malivu, look, table, lights, ss cup holders, break-a-way tongue on the trailer, ect. For me the look & resale (if necessary) where the reasons. Go for the VLX!

If you like bling VLX, just want to have fun then the Vride will be fine and save some coin. If they make a 20ft Vride on a Diamond Hull I might :whistle:

If you like bling VLX, just want to have fun then the Vride will be fine and save some coin. If they make a 20ft Vride on a Diamond Hull I might :whistle:

:plus1:

For surfing I'm pretty sure I read on here somebody saying that the new vlx hull (i.e. NOT the vride) had a great stock surf wake right out of the gate. I've not been on either boat and I don't even remember who said it, so take it for what it's worth!

10K will buy a lot of gas for surfing, wakebording or just ridding around. But if it doesn't matter....go for the VLX.

My advice is if you are happy with the v-ride then feel free to try and talk down the price on the VLX. If you get it down to a point where you think you are getting a great deal and can afford it, then that is awesome. Otherwise you can still fall back on the v-ride which is a fantastic boat that will allow you to do everything you want to do. Have fun with it.