Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Zero Off

mellett6

Just wondering if there's anyone in the Utah area that has a eComm Update Cable to do an update to my zero off. I would come to you and pay you to borrow it to update my zero off software. Not sure how often I would need one and not really wanting to pay $219 for this cable.

probably P101 if he wants to upgrade..

You a member of USAWS/AWSA mellett? Id try getting in touch with a promo boat owner in your area and obviously CC and MC guys as well.

How old is your ZO ?

I bought a promo boat from Idaho Water sports. It's a 2009 RLXI. I've already called zero off and they gave me the download code to install the update. I'd imagine it's an '09 zero off. It doesn't have the a1-c3 settings. Just the a-c settings and it calls for a rev q update to have the new settings.

probably P101 if he wants to upgrade..

You a member of USAWS/AWSA mellett? Id try getting in touch with a promo boat owner in your area and obviously CC and MC guys as well.

i am a member of USAWS/AWSA. I've contacted both the Malibu dealer and the Correct Craft dealer. Neither one of them have the cable needed. Or at least thats what they're telling me

i am a member of USAWS/AWSA. I've contacted both the Malibu dealer and the Correct Craft dealer. Neither one of them have the cable needed. Or at least thats what they're telling me

Dealers typically don't have the cables. Some of the promo boat owners have them, but not all. They typically get a new boat each year, and unless there is a mid-year revision, there is no need - since the boats come with the current version. Big exception was in 08' when the boats all shipped with O or P, and then P101 was released.

Try www.thewaterskiforum.com or www.ballofspray.com

ZO typically offers for you to send your head back to them and they will update it. Might be quicker than tracking down a cable.

Good luck.