Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

this guys water days are done for a while...

wakechick3

MalibuNation

I still remember sitting in a Wendys in 74 ... first year of college ... downtown and someone towning a real nice speed boat with an outboard who suddenly stopped and the car behind him didn't and crunch ... it seemed to happen in slow motion. Like the posted pic, sent chills up my spine.

sorry if I didnt get the picture uploaded. :(

click here

This looks like a random parking lot. Did the guy suddenly get the urge to see what his truck could do in a 1/4 mile race?

I guess this guy didn't have his bow safety chain on.

imageaxd.jpg

Looks like he was trying to save a couple bucks and if the truck could haul it, take the trailer back.. haha

Is that on a ramp or a road?

It's on the road less than 1/2 mile from a ramp. Looked like he didnt have the wench locked.

It's a Glastron.

This must be you telling me you don't transom tie down straps.

I use transom tie downs religiously. My shortest tow to my closest (real) lake is ~4 hr.s, 150 miles, and over two mountain passes one way.

I still remember sitting in a Wendys in 74 ... first year of college ... downtown and someone towning a real nice speed boat with an outboard who suddenly stopped and the car behind him didn't and crunch ... it seemed to happen in slow motion. Like the posted pic, sent chills up my spine.

I was still poopin in my diapers

The truck in those two pics kind of look like they're one-in-the-same.

Nope, the first one is a Chevy, like this one...

park-truck-down-cliff-towing-boat.jpg

The second one is a Dodge.