Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Enzo Sac On Starboard side

titanium

Has anyone used the fly high enzo sac on the starboard (goofy) side of a 23 LSV? It isn't an exact fit but but should fill the area with no problem. I have 2007 23LSV and plan on leaving the cooler in.

Enzo Sac

Has anyone used the fly high enzo sac on the starboard (goofy) side of a 23 LSV? It isn't an exact fit but but should fill the area with no problem. I have 2007 23LSV and plan on leaving the cooler in.

Enzo Sac

have a custom one made. zacks at bakes marine has some great measurements. the enzo sac will not work.

have a custom one made. zacks at bakes marine has some great measurements. the enzo sac will not work.

:plus1: I was going to go that route but you end up with a bunch of unused sac. The finger on the enzo sac is to tall and to wide to use on the LSV. You'd be better off getting a fly high 750 and a 400 tube sac for under the seats infront of it instead. For a little more than the enzo you can get a custom sac made to fit your boat.

:plus1: I was going to go that route but you end up with a bunch of unused sac. The finger on the enzo sac is to tall and to wide to use on the LSV. You'd be better off getting a fly high 750 and a 400 tube sac for under the seats infront of it instead. For a little more than the enzo you can get a custom sac made to fit your boat.

I just ordered a sac like yours from bakes.. Im pumped I hope it gets here in time before we leave for dale hollow. Im sooo tired of messing around with 5 diff sacs.