Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new extended bimini

MARiley

nice work. What are your thoughts on getting the boards?

thanks. instead of one huge connector zipper, she put 2 smaller ones that start from the center, so we can unzip it half way and stand on the motorbox.

Dang that is big. It should certainly keep the sun off you and your crew. Good luck with ropes. My concern is the back legs of the bimini would interfere with the rope big time.

i was concerned, but my friend had a similar on their cal-air pro-v and it just takes a little more attention when picking up the rider. as far as slalom is concerned: what's slalom? :crazy:

martinarcher

i was concerned, but my friend had a similar on their cal-air pro-v and it just takes a little more attention when picking up the rider. as far as slalom is concerned: what's slalom? :crazy:

Ah, that explains it. Biggrin.gif I saw a DD and was worried you skied.

you can still stand on the motorbox!! nice work. :thumbup:

Now build a track to pass things from the front of the boat to the back... :biggrin:

you can still stand on the motorbox!! nice work. :thumbup:

Now build a track to pass things from the front of the boat to the back... :biggrin:

or maybe a zipline assembly of some sort, like line cooks and waitstaff use, haha.

here's a pic i shot, not a high quality, but better than the others. and hey everyone, get one! it's worth it's weight in gold!

33411_403308179505_714734505_4597864_5516083_n.jpg

• 10 months later...

i'm bumping this thread because i finally prepped the boat for the summer and i'm still SO STOKED on this addition. best $700 i've spent on the boat so far!

seriously, everyone needs a huge bimini, especially you delta and texas guys. i know it gets hot as hell there!