Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Registration Numbers

So I've heard a lot of people recommend using domednumbers.com for their registration numbers. I got a couple of drafts from them but I'm just wondering if I could get a bunch of people to post pics of their numbers so I can actually see what they look like on the boat. Thanks in advance.

have they fixed their website? I'd like to find out how much some reg numbers would cost for my boat.

The numbers are awesome. I paid 60 and thats with shipping. Andy over there did say that I could go more custom but I was happy with what I had seen. They matched my Vapor Blue very well and the font was awesome. Well worth the dough :thumbup:

Trying to get up to the lake tomorrow. If I do I'll get some pictures done for ya.

Edited by travlnmannn

I bought mine off of ebay from them, here is the link. Seems a bit cheaper than what I've heard when you go through their website. I could be wrong though. I love mine and they look great. They came prepped and ready to install, and they got them to me very quickly. Great product...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boat-Letters-Registration-Domed-Numbers-Stickers-3D-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem56314b8c18QQitemZ370194222104QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I bought mine off of ebay from them, here is the link. Seems a bit cheaper than what I've heard when you go through their website. I could be wrong though. I love mine and they look great. They came prepped and ready to install, and they got them to me very quickly. Great product...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boat-Letters-Registration-Domed-Numbers-Stickers-3D-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem56314b8c18QQitemZ370194222104QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Not a bad price on those!

Thats the same company I mentioned above. I originally found them on ebay, but the last set I just bought direct.

WOW! Don't really mean to be a jerk, but those look like A.. . Maybe it's the picture, but they look like a 3year old drew them. Wouldn't pay money for those. :yuk:

jerk ;-)

WOW! Don't really mean to be a jerk, but those look like A.. . Maybe it's the picture, but they look like a 3year old drew them. Wouldn't pay money for those. :yuk:

To each his own. Might be the picture, I have received quite a few complements while on the water. I edited the picture link, so it is no longer the extreme close up.

Ya, that ain't so bad from afar. But It looks like the background is off, your numbers look like thet are mostly white with grey stripes, and the actual Malibu is dark black/grey with white mess/stripes??? Who knows. As long as your happy.

The numbers are awesome. I paid 60 and thats with shipping. Andy over there did say that I could go more custom but I was happy with what I had seen. They matched my Vapor Blue very well and the font was awesome. Well worth the dough :thumbup:

Trying to get up to the lake tomorrow. If I do I'll get some pictures done for ya.

did you ever get any pics? I have vapor blue too and am trying to figure out what would look good.

On a related note, is there a very specific location they need to go in WA or can you just put them up near the front? If I could do above the rub rail it would give me a lot more options. But not sure if that is legal and didn't see it anywhere on the DOL site.

did you ever get any pics? I have vapor blue too and am trying to figure out what would look good.

On a related note, is there a very specific location they need to go in WA or can you just put them up near the front? If I could do above the rub rail it would give me a lot more options. But not sure if that is legal and didn't see it anywhere on the DOL site.

How about Black with Chrome on the edges from Domed Numbers? :rockon: Looks like they have new website?? http://customdoming.com/

Edited by Living the Dream