Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Haha @ onlyinboards.com

k_b_stephens

Probably Makes One hell of a wake. Jets drive too, so it's surfable.Surfing.gif Funny how its over 3x the width of my vtx and yet 3 ft shorter? More horsepower though!

Guess you don't remember the Hyperlite ad with Dave Steele bustin out a huge Raley behind a tugboat in Puget Sound with a view of the Seattle skyline in the background. :crazy:

Was a great shot. And Steele was always known for that Raley.

I saw that the other day and was not real sure what to make of it. You'd be able to tow in any distressed boats without a problem!

Funny how its over 3x the width of my vtx and yet 3 ft shorter?

:Doh: There is NO WAY that it is 32 feet wide and 17 feet long. :no: Not a chance. :no:

Look at the pic's. It is not half as long as it is wide. The scholar that posted it got the measurements reversed. :yes:

Tower and tower speakers, what a deal. He left out the ballast though.

lol...tower, as in a conning tower!

It just doesn't look safe.

I'd roll it though, why not. I wonder if people on my lake would complain, like they do about the sea-plane that lands occasionally.

too funny.

Edited by Live2Ride