Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1992 malibu euro f3 sunsetter 201

nickwenz

i just bought this 1992 malibu eruo f3 sunsetter 201 and i need to find a new dash fat sack system for it and tower and up grades and modification parts need a bigger wake can any one help me

Edited by nickwenz

See if you have points and condensor in your distributor. If you do, change them to electronic pickup with a Pertronix system ($90).

Add a racor fuel/air seperator to your overflow line. It helps keep from overflowing and in my case, i think it helps keep water from entering my overflow outlet. Mines on the rear and gets flushed with water when stopping with ballast.

Doubt you'll be able to find a dash. You'll have to fab one.

Is the sunsetter an open bow?

See if you have points and condensor in your distributor. If you do, change them to electronic pickup with a Pertronix system ($90).

Add a racor fuel/air seperator to your overflow line. It helps keep from overflowing and in my case, i think it helps keep water from entering my overflow outlet. Mines on the rear and gets flushed with water when stopping with ballast.

Doubt you'll be able to find a dash. You'll have to fab one.

Is the sunsetter an open bow?

yes it is an open bow the motor run great i just need a dash and some upgrades for the boat it's self if i put ballast bags in i will have to cut the deck up and put them in and then put it back together i tring to find some thing else to do before i have to do that

I've seen a fat sack that is like a back seat, not sure where they come from, but that would save you cutting the floor up. (assuming by deck you mean floor?)

Unless you are randomly able to find a dash on Ebay or something, you will most likely have to fabricate one. I've never seen one for sale anywhere...

With towers, it mostly depends on how much money you want to spend. You can find used Titan's on Ebay, you can buy new from Monster and Big Air Pylons. They all have nice looking stuff, but quality will surely vary...

With boats, it's always about how much money you want to spend, it seems as though there are an unlimited number of competitors for you dollars!

Good luck and congrats on what I consider a great boat!