Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

hull?

fashionair30

OKOKOKOKOK....my point is that if it is incorrect to point him in the direction of a diamond VD, then it is equally irresponsible to point him in the direction of a DD of any kind, because the VD wake is bigger and can be built bigger than a DD.  I'm frankly really shocked at this discussion.  There's no comparison which boat is better for this guy (or girl) if wakeboarding is what he's about.  Any 21, 21.5, 23 VD is better than a DD.

Not true. A DD wakesetter has the potential to make a better wake than a VD sunsetter.

you have other valid points, but this is not one of them when we are talking hulls and wakes, which is what the op asked about.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnDoe

• aneal000

• WakeGirl

• Madmanacrossthewater

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever John. I'll just say this, I realize that you like to argue, it's in your nature. But the Diamond hull v-drive vs. DD Wake hull argument is absolutely irrelevant to this thread because of the cost of a Diamond hull v-drive vs. a Wake hull v-drive. If he can afford the Diamond hull v-drive, then he can afford the VLX which would suit him better. If he can't afford the VLX, then he can't afford the Diamond hull & should look at a Wake hull direct drive. Why argue over something that is completely irrelevant to the OP's question?

:) come on tracie, let him argue, I'm enjoying the light hearted debate!

Tongue.gif

Whatever John. I'll just say this, I realize that you like to argue, it's in your nature. But the Diamond hull v-drive vs. DD Wake hull argument is absolutely irrelevant to this thread because of the cost of a Diamond hull v-drive vs. a Wake hull v-drive. If he can afford the Diamond hull v-drive, then he can afford the VLX which would suit him better. If he can't afford the VLX, then he can't afford the Diamond hull & should look at a Wake hull direct drive. Why argue over something that is completely irrelevant to the OP's question?

:) come on tracie, let him argue, I'm enjoying the light hearted debate!

Tongue.gif

Maybe it's that way in Bend Tracie, but where I now live, scapes do not sell. So, it is possible to find scapes for significantly less than setters.

Exactly Tony...it was fun. I'm seriosu though...next time I have the scape in tow, I'm throwin the mattresses in and we'll bring our measuring sticks. Well, I better bring a measuring tape cuz the scape wake be HUUUUUUUUGE...peace

Luxury Bayliner ??

I didn't know there was such a thing.

Tongue.gif

hahaha... do a search for "silverton 352" on boat trader, you'll see what he's talking about.

Cry.gif

Actually, a luxury Bayliner would be the Meridian line of yachts. They were marketed as "luxury Bayliners" when they came out a few years ago. Meridian is also owned by Brunswick.

Luxury Bayliner ??

I didn't know there was such a thing.

Tongue.gif

hahaha... do a search for "silverton 352" on boat trader, you'll see what he's talking about.

Cry.gif

Actually, a luxury Bayliner would be the Meridian line of yachts. They were marketed as "luxury Bayliners" when they came out a few years ago. Meridian is also owned by Brunswick.

Yeah... what he said! Tongue.gif