Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2010 Pricing - PM's requested

AllianceBJJ

I know people can get bent out of shape a bit talking about pricing and not wanting to openly discuss what dealers are doing. I am getting motivated to get out of my 2006 Super Air Nautique and into a new Malibu 21' or 23'. I looked at them at the boat show and was impressed and the new Nautique prices seem to be spiraling out of control. If some folks could PM me with what they have been experiencing on the pricing front, % off MSRP wise (I am in the Southwest, Dallas area) I would greatly appreciate it. Please hlp bring me over to the "Light Side" :)

Thanks for the few PM's I received. Hopefully these will hold somewhat remotely true and will be able to tell my Nautique dealer to pound sand.