Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Triple X Slasher Pro X

OStateVLX

Has any one ever rode this board? I am thinking about buying a new surf board. I have a broadcast and am getting board with it. I want something a little faster. The prices seems pretty good, around $350.

you can get one cheaper than that on ebay. I saw one go for around $200 earlier this year.

Where did you see?

you can get one cheaper than that on ebay. I saw one go for around $200 earlier this year.

I think I saw that same one too, I want to say it went for $176!! I kept my eye on them but haven't seen anything close to that since.

I'm 6' 195lbs and have been told to get a 4'10" board. I think it all depends on how quick you learn and what actual board you get. I want to buy a more advanced board to start with so that I don't get bored with it. I'm giving the Liquid Force 4' 10" Custom some serious thought.

Edited by Ndawg12

That price was in early season, around Feb/Mar. The prices will go back down in Oct/Nov so if you don't mind waiting, wait. Plus, the price was so low, I didn’t think the quality would be good and it was before I got on this website full time to know any better.

I've surfed a few times behind my buddies boat, its ok when starting out. Seems like trying to get some air and/or spinning would be fun to try and learn. I think I’m going to wait a few more years before getting big into it because it seems like you really have to make some changes to the boat in order to get the right wake. And by changes, I mean taking the wife’s storage for something she’s not into.