Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stock Mirror for 2007 V-Ride

BlondeAmbition

Hey I just bought a 2007 V ride last weekend, and it didnt come with a mirror, but has the mounting bracket on the windshield. It looks like it says "pclaw" or something like that... Does anyone know where I can get a replacement mirror stock, or the possible one that my boat is missing? Thanks in advance for the help!

congrats...I have the same boat. My last boat had the mirror on an orm hanging off my Roswell tower. it worked great. On my vride I had the choice and went with the mirror on the window. It is great, love it 100%, I used to look up slightly now I look left a bit..........

good view of the boarder etc. The only thing i liked better about my roswell mirror was it had adjustable lenses on the ends which let me have a bit more of a panoramic view.....

however my last mirro and arm was about $300 and the stock malibu one was alot less...alot.............

again great boat, hope u enjoy it Rockon.gif

Hey I just bought a 2007 V ride last weekend, and it didnt come with a mirror, but has the mounting bracket on the windshield. It looks like it says "pclaw" or something like that... Does anyone know where I can get a replacement mirror stock, or the possible one that my boat is missing? Thanks in advance for the help!

I had an 87 Malibu Skier. The mirror that came with the boat was dash mounted. If there was a person sitting in the middle of the passenger seat, you could not see the skier. So I bought a windshield mounted mirror from Malibu. It has 0ne bracket on each side with clamps to mount it on the windshield. I was able to mount it in the middle or on each side of the windshield as per my satifaction. I now have a new boat and I am not using this mirror anymore. If it will suit your needs, you can have it for $50.00. I paid over $100.00 for it. It is in great shape and is a standard size that are used in inboard ski boats.

Steve [email protected]