Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Force Custom

Ndawg12

I am also curious.....would be interesting to see what different people prefer

My dealer hyped it up when I was in there so I'm giving it a serious thought. I wanted to stick a company that specializes in surfboards (many people on here have suggested that) so the Triple X is really the only option in my price range. But if this LF Custom is a good board that I won't get bored riding (only ridden once) very soon, then I would love to throw some money to my dealer for it.

My dealer hyped it up when I was in there so I'm giving it a serious thought. I wanted to stick a company that specializes in surfboards (many people on here have suggested that) so the Triple X is really the only option in my price range. But if this LF Custom is a good board that I won't get bored riding (only ridden once) very soon, then I would love to throw some money to my dealer for it.

I know people that ride that board and love it, it weighs almost nothing literally and will fit in a wakeboard rack. Well fit in my samson racks anyways.

Is the size of wakesurf board based on our height and weight? or our skill? my height and weight is 6' and 200..

Is the size of wakesurf board based on our height and weight? or our skill? my height and weight is 6' and 200..

Doesn't matter if you're 2' tall and weight 200 or 8' tall and weigh 200. The size usually dictates the weight range for the board, the design elements determine skill level and complexity to ride.

4'10" Liquid Force Custom. Anybody have it or ridden it? Thoughts? I think I've narrowed it down to this or a Triple X...

LF Custom 4-10

when you do get one let me know what you think.. i need one and not really sure where to start. or better yet let me try yours, :) either way good luck! Joe

I know people that ride that board and love it, it weighs almost nothing literally and will fit in a wakeboard rack. Well fit in my samson racks anyways.

Yeah, I couldn't believe how light it was, felt kinda fragile actually.

when you do get one let me know what you think.. i need one and not really sure where to start. or better yet let me try yours, :) either way good luck! Joe

:biggrin: Keep the last weekend in July open, I'm gonna try and get some area TMC people together!!

:biggrin: Keep the last weekend in July open, I'm gonna try and get some area TMC people together!!

It is a fun board to ride. We had one a couple of years ago for the summer and used it quite a bit. My biggest concern with it was that it was fragile. You have to be very careful with it. I would be worried about keeping it in board racks for fear that it would get damaged.

It is a fun board to ride. We had one a couple of years ago for the summer and used it quite a bit. My biggest concern with it was that it was fragile. You have to be very careful with it. I would be worried about keeping it in board racks for fear that it would get damaged.

That would be my other concern about that board, my stock racks will hold the board, and I rubber coated the forks, but I would still be worried!!

Yes, keep me posted i would definately be up for that. seen allot of nice bu's on the lake lately, would like to knwo who owns em and i got lots of questions :yahoo: