Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dash board restarts

Is it normal for the dash to restart when you start the engine. When I stop to pick up a down rider I only move the key one position to stop the engine. As opposed to going all the way off past AUX position to off position. When I go to start the motor the dash has to keep restarting. I would think there would be a bypass for this to get constant power so it doesn't have to reset. I hate having to keep waiting for it to come back up. Too much to remember...beer, cruise, rider, music.... :crazy:

my '04 does the same thing at every engine on cycle.

That is a bad design. It could possibly become a safety issue because some people might be less inclined to shut the motor off when there is someone on the swim platform. Wondering if there is a way to change that. Run it to direct power or thru an aux switch