Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

gas can recommendations?

dtm8119

Woody, what are you using to get the hose to sit on the bottom of the can while it's siphoning (rather than coiling back up to the top of the can)? And does the can need to be higher than the level it's siphoning to?

I can't speak for the rest, but our Wonder Pump (same as woody's) doesn't necessarily want to stay coiled. The tubing is very malleable & light, plus with the metal fitting on the end that goes in the can, it very easily stays on the bottom without coiling up. Maybe you have something different? The Wonder Pump really was one of the best little tools to add to the boat.

I used my wonder pump/super siphon Sunday to get some gas out of my motorcycle to help with clean-up of two oil changes. One being the boat.