Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Restoration Parts

Hey everybody recently picked up a 01 WSVLX wanted to completely tear it down and replace almost everything on it such as interior pieces vent tubes that run from front to back misc. plastic pieces and some of the warning stickers and especially looking for the one on the back of the boat. I did some searching and found Bakes but they dont really have anything I need or its the wrong year. Does anybody know of any other place online to look for parts for these? Any help appreciated.

Even that site has alot of nice stuff I still cant find the parts Im looking for. I have found ond oredered alot of the stuff i need really im looking for the vent hose for the engine area that runs to the front vents and I need the caution sticker thats on the back for the exhaust.

Edited by radio

Even that site has alot of nice stuff I still cant find the parts Im looking for.

I know for sure they have the vent hose. Not sure where to find the warning decal, especially if Bake's doesn't have it. As for the other stuff try Granger.com or marinehardware.com. Or post up specific pieces and pics if available and let the crew go to work for you :thumbup:

Bakes is a Malibu dealer, even if it's not on the web site they can probably still get it. Call them.

We don't have everything we sell on our site (unrelated business), too much site maintenance to keep up.

Ok that sounds good either that or the nearest dealer is 100 or so miles away No Wake Marine in cincy (dont know if anyones heard of it) but I just kinda wanted to find everything online because its easier so either way Ill just end up calling bakes and ordering all i need so thanks for all the info and help.

Ok that sounds good either that or the nearest dealer is 100 or so miles away No Wake Marine in cincy (dont know if anyones heard of it) but I just kinda wanted to find everything online because its easier so either way Ill just end up calling bakes and ordering all i need so thanks for all the info and help.

The guys at No Wake are top notch. To me, it would be worth the 100 mile trip just to meet them for this or any future problems. Based on my experiences, they will bend over backwards to try to help you.

SkiDim & occasionally Overton's are also good places to order supplies online. There is no harm in comparing prices of the places online.

The guys at NoWake are top notch, but their prices for some parts (not all) can be high. I drive by them every day, so will stop in to pick up supplies when it makes sense, but if a part is over 2x what it would cost me from SkiDim or Bakes, then I will order it online.