Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for a Wetsuit

stacy

Looking to buy a shorty wetsuit. What brands have you guys had success with? Does it really matter or should I buy the cheapie at CostCo?

Just get one that fits. Really fits. We have Body Glove and Jet Pilot suits. Both are great. If it doesn't fit though - it'll go on...but that's about it. And women shouldn't wear men's wetsuits. There's obvious differences, but I still women blooping in to a men's suit.

Thanks for the input. I'm buying the shorty for my fiance and wanted to buy something possibly wakeboard specific. Seems to me as it doesn't really matter, I just need to focus on fit. Thanks again!

Try GearTrade.com. I have found some great deal there! Most of the items are from returns or item without tags that can't be sold as new from Backcountry.com. I just saw a dry suite for $220.00 some great deals on the site. :whistle: