Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution

John I.

I know plenty of Crew members have lauded Evolution Covers over the years, and wanted to add yet another testament. I have a very minor repair issue that I need to take care of with my 3 year old cover, so yesterday I sent an e-mail through Evolution's website seeking some guidance on performing the repair myself. Within hours I received a telephone call from Evolution owner Cory Anderson. He answered all my questions and offered to send the materials I needed to perform the repair and more. I can't think of many business people willing to provide this level of service on a sale made 3 years earlier. Cory and Evolution Covers rock!

Edited by John I.

It's nice to get that kind of service. I bought appliances from Sears and am having the worst possible treatment I can imagine. Absolutely unbelievable.

Armanfanhar (sp?) might be getting his Echelon patterned, and hearing all of the raves I might jump on the Evolution bandwagon. My boat is on a lift right now 2 hours away, and I couldn't believe how filthy it was after leaving it unattended for 3 weeks, considering I spit shined it before I left. So I'm thinking about a cover too.

Without giving it away, what is a ballpark cost for an Evolution cover on the Echelon? I'm not asking for a dead on number or anybody to tell me what they paid, just a ballpark.

Michigan Boarder, if you're onboard with getting an evolution cover... I'm sure we could talk Corey into creating a pattern for us. :rockon:

Evin with the boat under the canopy I still cover it. I just can't believe how dirty they will get if you don't.

Very bad during heavy pollen times.

Very bad during heavy pollen times.

Exactly. Green/yellow hue over everything. I'm so used to living at the lake and using/wiping down the boat almost daily that it wasn't a factor before.

So what's the ball park price?

Exactly. Green/yellow hue over everything. I'm so used to living at the lake and using/wiping down the boat almost daily that it wasn't a factor before.

So what's the ball park price?

The best way is to contact Cory and find out. It will be substantially more than the one-size fits your 20' boat cover you get at Overtons, but well worth the investment in protecting your Bu.

martinarcher

Michigan Boarder, if you're onboard with getting an evolution cover... I'm sure we could talk Corey into creating a pattern for us. :rockon:

Do it! I did it and it was totally worth it! Rockon.gif

whats up crew, hey how much does a evo cover cost roughly for an 05 23lsv? looking for new cover

Some where between $5 and $5000. Visit evolutioncovers.com and get in contact with Cory, he's the best, and don't forget to mention the malibu crew :whistle:

Some where between $5 and $5000. Visit evolutioncovers.com and get in contact with Cory, he's the best, and don't forget to mention the malibu crew :whistle:

:plus1: