Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Full Time sales position at Waterski America

Rson

Job Description: Waterski America Boat Sales: Entry Level

Seeking an energetic self starter who is dependable and reliable. To engage in all sales and promotion activities for the nations #1 watersports retailer.

Responsibilities inclusde.

Sale of new and used boats. Aid in all prospecting and sales activities to include presentation, on the water demonstrations, and all necessary paperwork to close and deliver new and used boats. Participate in all boat shows and promotional activities Sponsored by WSA. Maintain all advertising media for new and used boats inventory. Manage and maintain all drop ship activities for new boat inventoy.

Candidates will require the following skills.

Computer literacy in Windows, excel, and a basic understading of the internet. Sales experience and experience with regards to boats would be helpful. Training will be provided by the Sales Manager and a number of third party sources.

Compensation:

Base plus comm plus bonus..

First year potetial 40-50k based on performance.

Health Insurance.

Waterski America is the nations largest independant Malibu Dealer. For more information about the company visit us at www.WaterSkiAmerica.com

All interested candidates for this position, please contact Frank Cvar/Sales Manager at [email protected]. Call 972-620-2377 Tues-Sat. 10-4pm

Position is in Dallas.

Job Description: Waterski America Boat Sales:  Entry Level

Seeking an energetic self starter who is dependable and reliable. To engage in all sales and promotion activities for the nations #1 watersports retailer.

Sale of new and used boats.  Aid in all prospecting and sales activities to include presentation, on the water demonstrations, and all necessary paperwork to close and deliver new and used boats.  Participate in all boat shows and promotional activities  Sponsored by WSA.  Maintain all advertising media for new and used boats inventory. Manage and maintain all drop ship activities for new boat inventoy.

Computer literacy  in Windows, excel, and a basic understading of the internet.  Sales experience  and experience with regards to boats would be helpful.  Training will be provided by the Sales Manager and a number of third party sources.

Compensation:

Health  Insurance.

Waterski America is the nations largest independant Malibu Dealer.  For more information about the company visit us at www.WaterSkiAmerica.com 

All interested candidates for this  position,  please contact Frank Cvar/Sales Manager at [email protected].  Call 972-620-2377 Tues-Sat.  10-4pm

Position is in Dallas.

Been looking for a new job ROFL.gif

The ONLY bad thing about being a boat salesman is they work alot of weekends in the summer when you should be out on the lake. I sell A/C thank god I don't work weekends

Edited by ricnvic
The ONLY bad thing about being a boat salesman is they work alot of weekends in the summer when you should be out on the lake. I sell A/C thank god I don't work weekends

I think teacher have the best job. They have 3 months off in the summer and all the Holidays. I would never make a good teacher for many reasons. One is that I would probably strangle one or two of them.

I think teacher have the best job. They have 3 months off in the summer and all the Holidays. I would never make a good teacher for many reasons. One is that I would probably strangle one or two of them.

Just don't let the teachers hear you say that. They are all really sensitive about there work schedule and how people think they have an easy gig.

I live with one.

I right there with you on this, Goose. No way I could handle the attitude of these children today. I would be fired or in jail inside a week. It takes a special person to teach in today's environment.

Everyone in my family when I was growing up was a teacher or administrator. The schedule is pretty sweet but you usually have to have a second job in the summer just to pay the bills.

Job Description: Waterski America Boat Sales:   Entry Level

Sale of new and used boats.  Aid in all prospecting and sales activities to include presentation, on the water demonstrations, and all necessary paperwork to close and deliver new and used boats.   Participate in all boat shows and promotional activities  Sponsored by WSA.  Maintain all advertising media for new and used boats inventory. Manage and maintain all drop ship activities for new boat inventoy.

Computer literacy  in Windows, excel, and a basic understading of the internet.  Sales experience  and experience with regards to boats would be helpful.  Training will be provided by the Sales Manager and a number of third party sources.

Compensation:

Health  Insurance.

Waterski America is the nations largest independant Malibu Dealer.  For more information about the company visit us at www.WaterSkiAmerica.com 

All interested candidates for this  position,  please contact Frank Cvar/Sales Manager at [email protected].  Call 972-620-2377 Tues-Sat.  10-4pm

Position is in Dallas.

Been looking for a new job ROFL.gif

I think you should submit a resume. ROFL.gif

I think teacher have the best job. They have 3 months off in the summer and all the Holidays.

Being a teacher, the schedule is very nice. However, the pay sucks!!! The statement about the part time job is true. Luckily I can fit into the family business during the summer and still have a rather flexible schedule. We do most of our boating during the week Biggrin.gif You guys that buy new boats each year have it lucky. It will be many more years before I can even think about replacing mine.

Being a teacher, the schedule is very nice.  However, the pay sucks!!!

Depends on where you are I guess. I just heard some morning DJ's talking about the list (by state) of average teachers salaries. CA came in 2nd (behind Conn.) at a little over $56K....for 9 months work. That doesn't "suck". A buddy of mine in my ski club is a teacher and so is his wife and they live lakefront on a private lake in CA....they're getting by.

Sorry for the continued hi-jack. Good luck filling your sales position. Speaking of sales....I better go to work before I lose my job. Biggrin.gif

My wife is a teacher also. It's not just the kids, it's the parents. There are some dandies out there who think that they have absolutely nothing to do with educating their own children. The pay is not great starting out. It gets better, but it takes years to move up into the better money. Teachers take alot of work home to do and spend alot of their own money on things for the classroom (including books for the kids to read since their parents don't have any at home).

If anyone thinks teaching is easy, try it. If you still like it, wait until you get that first paycheck. Starting salaries (college degreed teachers with student loans) are in the 20's in many states.