Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Vote..

Woodsprinter

I think I found a great deal.. I already deposited!!!

08 LSV23, Black/White/Vapor blue, Monsoon, 209hours, Quad Ballast, Power Wedge, Loaded, Loaded, Perfect condition at Malibu dealer- $48K

Did I hit the jackpot? :yahoo:

yes, nice boat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woodsprinter

• Bill_AirJunky

• Bobby Light

• travlnmannn

08 LSV23, Black/White/Vapor blue, Monsoon, 209hours, Quad Ballast, Power Wedge, Loaded, Loaded, Perfect condition at Malibu dealer- $48K

Did I hit the jackpot? :yahoo:

Looks great, congrats. If you love it and like the deal of course you hit the jackpot.

I talked to Paul and he said they they've sold probably 100 boats with HH in them. In that 100 boats he only know of 2 boats that had issues.

Not to beat a dead horse, I know this was 5 days ago, but my HH has never burned a drop of oil in 5 years. The dipstick was to correct an faulty low oil pressure alarm I believe, so that's not an issue either. The HH is an awesome motor. I would buy a boat today with one in it no problem whatsoever.

BTW, I love the Vapor Blue color. Awesome looking boat. Congrats!

Edited by jshap

Get a look at the Vapor blue VLX on the water. I can't tell you how many times we've seen that color boat sitting at at a dealers, unable to sell. Then they get it on the lake & it sells in a heartbeat. For some reason that color just looks phenomenal on the water & not such a big deal on the trailer.

The HH is a good engine, but will use oil. Seems like the HH owners I know are notorious for being out on the lake, see the low OP light, stop in the middle of whatever their doing, and fill it with oil again.

And like Obski said, do you need a big boat or a huge boat? Also, is parking the boat an issue (in an RV space or a boat slip)?

Take a look at my Response LXI with the Vapor Blue on it. It's hot on and off the water. Never been one to like blue on boats but when i saw this boat, Well you get the point!!! I own it now!!!

Looks like a great choice.

I am late to this party, but the only thing i was going to add is to think about where you are going to store this and does the extra few feet make a difference (a 23 would not fit in my garage, even with the platform off)?

And, what do you pull it with? Is the extra weight an issue that would create the need for a bigger / more powerful tow vehicle?

Looks like a great choice.

I am late to this party, but the only thing i was going to add is to think about where you are going to store this and does the extra few feet make a difference (a 23 would not fit in my garage, even with the platform off)?

And, what do you pull it with? Is the extra weight an issue that would create the need for a bigger / more powerful tow vehicle?

It won't fit in my 3rd garage but I have my own dock slip in my subdivison. Indoor storage during winter ($400/yr). I tow it with my 2000 Suburban.. No problem...

It won't fit in my 3rd garage but I have my own dock slip in my subdivison. Indoor storage during winter ($400/yr). I tow it with my 2000 Suburban.. No problem...

I'd say you hit the jackpot. I know a guy that bought a similarly equiped 07 lsv for $47k and even that was a pretty good deal. You found the boat at the top of your spectrum, now change your profile to: Boat: I stole an 08 LSV :biggrin:

Edited by Ndawg12

I'd say you hit the jackpot. I know a guy that bought a similarly equiped 07 lsv for $47k and even that was a pretty good deal. You found the boat at the top of your spectrum, now change your profile to: Boat: I stole an 08 LSV :biggrin:

and you know a guy who bought an 07lsv for 45k, but who's counting.... :rockon:

Done! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

and you know a guy who bought an 07lsv for 45k, but who's counting.... :rockon:

Actually I know another guy, but yes I know you too and you did get an even better deal!!

Done! :whistle:

Nice work :biggrin:

Did I hit the jackpot? Yahoo.gif

I think so, I like it.

I should get my 08 LSV delivered from texas next week. I can't wait! :clap:

Your not too far from me so if you need someone to drink your beer and take up a spot on the new boat I'll forfeit some of my time. But only because I'm that kind of person, very giving :biggrin: