Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vinyl Miracle

I use the Vinyl Finish as well. Sometimes Fantastic and always 303.

Be nice to have Tommy around to shoot a few holes in this one (or not).

Last deep claning I used Fantastic (on G&T's list) and a medium stiff brush. WHATEVER you use, the BRUSH is the key. It gets into the nooks & crannies like no cloth ever could. Amazing results. Finished with 303.

I was just thinking about Tom....(not Tommy.... I'm not his mother OR a woman having 'a good time'.......) Biggrin.gif

Pat

I am brand new to the Malibu crew but I have found this site to be an excellent source of information for a Malibu owner.

Following your thread I have one question..........What is 303? Does it have a more formal name? Who makes it?

What is it that makes everyone swear by ?

if you really want tom's take, post your question on rec.sport.waterski - you might get a response (he's posted there occasionally since leaving mbo/tmc).

I am brand new to the Malibu crew but I have found this site to be an excellent source of information for a Malibu owner.

Following your thread I have one question..........What is 303?  Does it have a more formal name? Who makes it?

What is it that makes everyone swear by ?

Welcome to the site! Marine dealers carry 303 and some automotive stores as well.

Thanks for the details on 303 and your warm welcome.

This is my first entry into the competition ski boat world

so I expect I will be visiting often. :)

so I expect I will be visiting often.  :)

...oh dont worry, you'll be sucked in! It won't be 'just a visit'. We'll have ALL your 'spare change' spent for ya before you know it! Biggrin.gif

Welcome! :)

if you really want tom's take, post your question on rec.sport.waterski - you might get a response (he's posted there occasionally since leaving mbo/tmc).

Thanks, Kevin. I don't want his take on it that bad. Biggrin.gif I just like to yank his chain once in awhile, thinking that one of these times he might actually be at the other end of it.

so I expect I will be visiting often.   :)

...oh dont worry, you'll be sucked in! It won't be 'just a visit'. We'll have ALL your 'spare change' spent for ya before you know it! Biggrin.gif

Welcome! :)

So true!!! I a good way though Yahoo.gif