Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Registration lettering - Malibu font

coveman

Anyone know where I can order my state registration numbers in a two tone with the Malibu font? Dealer wants $100 for this, and I'm sure their cost must be less than $50

Try Dale at Iguana Graphics. I sent him a photo of the font and he matched it well. I think I paid $45 shipped.

Call this guy - its the contact for that link Ndawg posted- this guy matched my font and the coloring perfectly!!!!!! less than fifty

Andy

480-829-0895

ext. 201

Call this guy - its the contact for that link Ndawg posted- this guy matched my font and the coloring perfectly!!!!!! less than fifty

Andy

480-829-0895

ext. 201

If you are looking for the Wakesetter font, you will want to go to www.domednumbers.com

x2, I'm putting mine on tonight. Same people Ndawg posted....

Edited by thtrog

If you are looking for the Wakesetter font, you will want to go to www.domednumbers.com

:plus1: Just got mine about three weeks ago. They look perfect. Matched the font exactly.

Anyone know where I can order my state registration numbers in a two tone with the Malibu font? Dealer wants $100 for this, and I'm sure their cost must be less than $50

Get them from Andy at Domed Numbers, He has matched the font and colors of malibu.

is it just me or is the customdoming.com site just a giant image with no links or way to get contact info?

Yup, nothing is "clickable". I think they just put that new site up. Used to be domednumbers.com

is it just me or is the customdoming.com site just a giant image with no links or way to get contact info?

Nice BU and color combo. Must have cost you a fortune. I think that domednumbers.com discount is for crew supporters? :whistle:

Just got my numbers from Andy at Domednumbers.com Great color match and he already new the colors available for my year. $60 thats with shipping.

Edited by travlnmannn

I put my letters on this week....Thanks Andy!

Amazing registration numbers can actually add to the look of something. Andy pretty much rocks :rockon: