Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where can I find Malibu parts??

wake00

I'm new to the whole Bu scene, and was wondering where is a good place to find accessories and parts?? Looking for stuff like Malibu boat covers, chrome tips, original parts, accessory type things, anything like that.

Thanks Biggrin.gif

Best bet is your dealer, or for some things you can find people on the site.

Like Stewart for cupholders, steve for a towerbox (you may have to beg now), and for racks, speaker cans, and mirror arms.

Definitely your dealer for OEM stuff. Beyond that any reputable water sports house like Overtons, Ski Ltd, Wileys, Wakeside, etc.

Roy-> Did I hear a "woof" in that previous post? Biggrin.gif

Edited by whiteVLX

There was a section on MBO for technical fixes and it had some sources of OEM products. I can't find it anywhere on WSR now. Too bad...good info there. Maybe we should start another one here. Here's what I have:

For engine parts go to Discount Inboard Marine.

For the gas springs that hold up the various trunk lids, motorbox lids, etc., try Service Plus Distributors.

Switches come from Carling Technologies (Contura IV I believe).

For trailer parts (UFP and others), try Waymire Distribution.

Steve,

Just a friendly reminder... Don't worry, in a few months when I put my boat on the market you will be getting a call...I just need to think of what I really need to add since this system sounds very very good.

Steve,

Just a friendly reminder... Don't worry, in a few months when I put my boat on the market you will be getting a call...I just need to think of what I really need to add since this system sounds very very good.

I'm sure I will. :)

I haven't had much time to work on any ideas recently. My wife has had me getting another bathroom and bedroom finished before the baby comes in July.

That is great, congrats and do you know if it si a boy or a girl? I am actually in the process of looking for a house as I would rather spend money on that than rent so once that happens I may be limited on my time for installs, but I am sure I will work something out...

I'm looking for the brackets that connect the gas springs to the motorbox lid.

Does anyone know if Service Plus Distributors sells this bracket?

I'll add another link for drive shafts, strut bearings, props and lots of information about them: Elberts

I've been to the shop as it is local. They are knowledgable and nice to deal with.

Switches come from Carling Technologies (Contura IV I believe)

I am looking for a new switch to replace one of the single action "aux" switches on the dash. I would like to replace it with a dual action switch that will turn on the fill pump, off in the middle position then turn on the drain pump on the down flip (similar to the mls switch), but when I contacted the distributor in my area I was told I had to figure out the part number myself and that I would have to buy at least 20. Has anyone had better luck than that?