Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Monster Tower MT2

Maybe someone can help, my boat has been sitting in a covered shed during the winter. I pulled it out yesterday and the new Monster Tower I installed last year has spots on it that won't rub out with babe's spot remover. It kind of looks like it is some type of corrosion starting but we are fresh water only. Maybe calcium deposits or something? I should have cleaned it better prior to winter storage. Any recommendations on what to use to possibly remove the stuff. It is the silver MT2

AF1

So, according to monster's website it's a Polished & Anodized Finish?

Got any up-close pics. of your spots?

So, according to monster's website it's a Polished & Anodized Finish?

Got any up-close pics. of your spots?

I'll take some tomorrow after we get in from the water.... And yes according to the website it is DURABLE Polished and Anodized Finish. It also says 5 year warranty, wonder if they would even consider a replacement if the stuff doesn't buff out. Looks like crap...

Edited by Air Force 1

Try Mother's Billet Polish & an orbital polisher.

I'll have to try it out, let you know how it works