Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

hooking up the hose to the boat to flush out?? 07 v-ride

Hi I feel really stupid asking but i cant seem to find the hook up for the hose, anyone???

Are you sure that's an option that your boat has? They don't all come like that from the factory.

yea the tech had it running on it @ the marina i just never looked to see the location or what it looked like.

Was it a fake-a-lake he had hooked up under the boat? I'd call the guy up and ask.

If you have the Flushpro, it'll be a clear plastic fitting on the raw water hose. Easy access is probably under the back, center seat. Probably near the transmission.

But you can easily make something yourself.

I use this adapter that I made from pieces I got at Home Depot:

realfakealake.jpg

And install it here:

CIMG1610.jpg

I can control everything from inside the boat. No climbing around underneath. Or having the stupid thing fall over when I climb in the boat. It just works.

If you have the Flushpro, it'll be a clear plastic fitting on the raw water hose. Easy access is probably under the back, center seat. Probably near the transmission.

But you can easily make something yourself.

I use this adapter that I made from pieces I got at Home Depot:

realfakealake.jpg

And install it here:

CIMG1610.jpg

I can control everything from inside the boat. No climbing around underneath. Or having the stupid thing fall over when I climb in the boat. It just works.

Question:

could i do the same with my 2008 23 LSV?

Question:

could i do the same with my 2008 23 LSV?

Sure, why not?

The only thing I see Bill doing that I'd advise against is twisting the plastic 90* elbow that going into the V-drive.

That thing has thread sealer on it. If he hasn't had any leakage then, it's all good.

Thats a good Idea where did you get that curved hose?

Local auto parts store. They let me behind the counter and I cruised the isle until I found one the right shape and diameter.

Sure, why not?

The only thing I see Bill doing that I'd advise against is twisting the plastic 90* elbow that going into the V-drive.

That thing has thread sealer on it. If he hasn't had any leakage then, it's all good.

The black plastic elbow is screwed into the v-drive tight. I'm not loosening it at all to get the host adapter on it.

Should work on just about any inboard.