Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

You guys ROCK!

bigshoR1

Just had to let you all know that I just replaced my impellar on my V-drive BU, and I gotta tell ya, you guys made that a walk in the park. I did a search on previous posts regarding this and found a virtual plethora of info that made the job very easy even for my non mechanical a$$. Took me all of twenty minutes including checking the cooler. And that little tidbit about bumping the motor to loosen the impellar worked like a charm. Thanks again for the great info even more so for a great site. Talk to ya soon. :rockon:

Jeff

Just had to let you all know that I just replaced my impellar on my V-drive BU, and I gotta tell ya, you guys made that a walk in the park. I did a search on previous posts regarding this and found a virtual plethora of info that made the job very easy even for my non mechanical a$$. Took me all of twenty minutes including checking the cooler. And that little tidbit about bumping the motor to loosen the impellar worked like a charm. Thanks again for the great info even more so for a great site. Talk to ya soon. :rockon:

Jeff

How can I find the useful posts that you referenced?

How can I find the useful posts that you referenced?

Just do a site search for impeller. You'll have to read through a few topics, but you'll find lots of info.

Here's one good post

To the OP. Nice use of the word plethora. :thumbup:

Edited by areamike

Can I borrow $20.00?

Ha! I'll send it Western Union, go to your nearest one and wait for it. :biggrin: Actually you need $50 to become a crew chief, that means you automatically know everything :biggrin: , that TMC shirt and decals are worth it alone, not to mention the group buys :thumbup:

welcome to the site.

which pond do you hit in highland?

i'm in howell and typically ski whitmore lake.

I live on White Lake, and thats pretty much where she stays unless we head north, However we were thinking of a houseboat trip this summer and we would of course take the Bu with us for that.

I live on White Lake, and thats pretty much where she stays unless we head north, However we were thinking of a houseboat trip this summer and we would of course take the Bu with us for that.

never been there. we do hit cedar isle lake when the wind drives us there and the course is floating.

hope the weather lets you enjoy the summer.

How do I collect my commission?
I think Tracie sends those out via Western Union...

:yes: Through her agent in Nigeria. :biggrin: Now what was his name...:unsure: ....Rozenboom, ya that's it... John Rozenboom. :lol:

That was a freebie!! Now pony up and help support this great site :biggrin:

Nice one that worked pretty easy !!!! :notworthy: Think you can talk to my gf to pony up some cash for the mortgage? :woot:

Done. Biggrin.gif

Thanks for the support! Make sure to check out the group buys for Crewsupporters/Chiefs.

See bigsho, as a crew chief and a regular on here, you'll start getting these inside jokes. Like John Rozenboom, superclicking, and what "borked" means.

Or Left Handed Johnson Wrench....LOL.gif

Nice one that worked pretty easy !!!! Notworthy.gif Think you can talk to my gf to pony up some cash for the mortgage? woot.gif

Forget the mortgage gas money for da boat please.Crazy.gif