Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Directions for installing illusion x assist springs

Does anyone have instructions for installing spring assist on illusion x tower in my 08 21 lsv

They should already be in the tower. I ahve a document that tells you how to tighten the springs for more assistance though.

Let me know,

Trent

They should already be in the tower. I ahve a document that tells you how to tighten the springs for more assistance though.

Let me know,

Trent

Can i get those? i have 4 speakers installed and the tower feels really heavy now.

Thanks!

Does anyone have instructions for installing spring assist on illusion x tower in my 08 21 lsv

Email sent to you W.I.T.

Upinya, if you pm me your address I will send it to you as well.

Trent

Let me know,

Trent

can you send me that doc? I need to adjust the springs on my 07.

I have to resize the pdf to insert it into this thread. It is over 1Mb, and the max size is 150kb. I can email it to all of you if you want to pm me your email address.

Trent