Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What follows three days of rain wind and cold? Monday

Sixball

I'm with you. We've been skiing on the weekday evenings, getting our fix on. But man - and the extended forecast AGAIN has a gorgeous week with rain and cooler temps expected starting Friday. Hoover dam it. I'm just across L.Michigan on the WI side.

Yeah this weather is obnoxious! I'm trying to stay positive about it though. The plants needed the rain and I have a lot of house projects to get done before the lake water warms up. Besides, I have to sell a pontoon boat and a '92 Euro F3 before the end of May when I go pick up my new BU.

NJ, actually the northeast, was like that last year. Really put a damper on the season. We had a drier, but colder fall though.

I'm with you. We've been skiing on the weekday evenings, getting our fix on. But man - and the extended forecast AGAIN has a gorgeous week with rain and cooler temps expected starting Friday. Hoover dam it. I'm just across L.Michigan on the WI side.

JeffS...where do you boat?

Just woke up on Monday morning - beautiful out there. This IS ridiculous!

And for Bennekm...

Little Muskego mostly, we're out there 2 - 3 weekday evenings each week from 6 - 8 getting our sets in. Weekends are Little Muskego, Okauchee and Pewaukee.

You?

-J

MalibuNation

Yup. Rained here all weekend and windy. Supposed to do the same today. Then sunny the rest of the week but windy, hen more rain next weekend. b-b-b-b-b-bull crap! :mad:

Ditto ... hopefully it'll be warmer ... picking the boat up Saturday.

Just woke up on Monday morning - beautiful out there. This IS ridiculous!

And for Bennekm...

Little Muskego mostly, we're out there 2 - 3 weekday evenings each week from 6 - 8 getting our sets in. Weekends are Little Muskego, Okauchee and Pewaukee.

You?

-J

For JeffS...

Chain of Lakes in Northern Illinois. Keep the boat on Fox Lake.

been really cool as well up here in Vancouver CAN. have had few days of warm temps but nothing consistant. Weather man forecasted this weekend to be rainy and windy......went on standby and on Sunday the clouds broke and sun came out.........was only about 58 degrees but atleast no rain......and flat water. might be one of those springs where one needs to be ready to go on a moments notice........

thank god it is raining and windy now...monday

Hmmm :unsure: This week-end was upper 70's / low 80's and sunny (Monday as well). Today and tomorrow a little rain then back to sunny and warm for the week-end. :tease1:

:biggrin:

Of course we do have to put up with idiots like Gavin Newsome, Tom Amiano, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Brown, Arnold... :cry: What is it about CA politics? :dontknow:

Ya well maybe the rain and wind is not so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: No Doubt. :lol:

Your wind & rain will come to an end soon but CA will still have a bunch of liberal idiots to contend with. :(

Cold and rainy all weekend but at least the extended forcast has cooler temps and rain for next weekend as well......well I am trying to stay positive.

Cold and rainy all weekend but at least the extended forcast has cooler temps and rain for next weekend as well......well I am trying to stay positive.

Isn't that true. But I'm sure that forecast will change. Isn't being a weather man the best job in the world. You can be wrong the majority of the time and still keep your job.

Although are temps are starting to improve with highs in the mid 80's and the rain is slowing down, the biggest problem we have had is the wind. You know it is bad when there are whitecaps in the course.

It's supposedto be in the 70's and sunny here this week-end and my most consistent 3rd will be at home laying under his new Malibu blanket. :):( Anyone in Nor Cal want to come up to the foothills and get some slalom sets in? :unsure:

Sunny and 68 today with calm winds. Just got back from footing for about an hour and a half. Next two days. Winds 20-30mph and in the mid 70's, then rain all weekend again... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Its the weekend weather man calling for snow and rain and freezing temps tonight. Going down to the boat and putting the light in. :cry:

The wind has been howling now for three days. Mibarefooter and I got out for a ski on Wednesday. I need to ski!!!!!

We are finally having a break in the weather and I have to work. :cry:

We did get out last night for some short runs. My son came up for a surprise visit and was rocking the slalom ski. :clap:

MalibuNation

Few flakes in the air yesterday then cleared over night ... going to throw the light in the engine compartment tonight ... even colder ... might do the same for my lake pump too.