Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Me and the MaliBlue made the newspaper!

2006Maliblue

Thought it was real cool the local paper did a news story on our upcoming cross country trip!

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/sports/265052-boarding-buddies

If you live by any of the lakes were visiting come meet us out on the road!

Wow, what a blast. I predict you will have a difficult time not stopping as you pass by some great water. For example just from Lake Powell to Utah lake you will pass by 3 or 4 lakes that might be really nice.

I would have to add Yellowstone Lake to my itinerary if I were that close! Elevation 7732!

What a great trip; riding on some beautiful lakes and meeting alot of cool people along the way. :thumbup:

Looking forward to hearing about the trip and seeing some of the pictures.

What a great trip you are going to have! I'm jealous.

Are you going to be coming through the Portland area? If so, let me know and I would be glad to show you where to hit the river.

We're not going through the portland area on this trip. Maybe next year we'll knock out all the states we miss this year. You can actually see our trip itinerary on our website www.26states30lakes.com you'll see what lakes we'll be at and when. If your in the area come out for a set behind the boat. We'd love to meet as many people as possible!

Totally cool. I'm going to Italy the week after your trip to lake of Egypt in Southern IL. I might be willing to make a trip down there if I can get two weeks off of work. What a dream trip for me that would be. Have fun be safe and maybe I'll get lucky to join you guys for a ride !!!!