Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ebay titan tower

gjaho

I just bought a 2008 sunscape 23 lsv. It was a leftover so it is new but didnt come with a tower. I like the old titan towers and i found some on ebay but they only give dimensions and dont tell what boat they were made for. Does anyone know what dimensions i would be looking for or does anyone have a better suggestion for my boat as far as a new tower and where to buy it. Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

I can't be of any help with the dimensions, but there aren't many better choices as far as towers for your boat.

There are some hull dimensions for your boat here

I think I'd get out there & measure the distance between each rear foot & each front foot. Then compare those dimensions with those towers you found.

Good luck & keep us in the loop.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a 2008 sunscape 23 lsv. It was a leftover so it is new but didnt come with a tower. I like the old titan towers and i found some on ebay but they only give dimensions and dont tell what boat they were made for. Does anyone know what dimensions i would be looking for or does anyone have a better suggestion for my boat as far as a new tower and where to buy it. Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

THE OLD TITAN TOWERS ARE STILL BEING MANUFACTURED. YOU CAN CALL LUKE AT 916-858-1178