Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Finally got a Malibu!!!

TrickyNicky

Alright guys, so after 3 years of researching, searching, and emailing hundreds of sellers, we finally got a new (to us) Malibu!Yahoo.gif

So Its a 2007 VTX

250 hours

LCR 320

diamond hull

Bow ballast

Floating wedge

illusion x tower

sound pack 1

sub and amp

alpha 1 tower speakers

titan Low rider spinning board racks

Currently I'm at an in between stage, I'm overly excited but can't fully comprehend the purchase. The boats in minnesota and should be home within a week or two, than it will all kick in. So if I had so many questions before the purchase imagine how many I'm going to have now. As soon as she gets home I'll have her on the water and start posting pics.Clap.gif In the meantime, here are some pics from the ad.

That is one nice looking 'Bu. I took a good long hard look at the VTX with diamond hull and came close to buying one. You are going to love it. Congrats.

Alright guys, so after 3 years of researching, searching, and emailing hundreds of sellers, we finally got a new (to us) Malibu!Yahoo.gif

So Its a 2007 VTX

250 hours

LCR 320

diamond hull

Bow ballast

Floating wedge

illusion x tower

sound pack 1

sub and amp

alpha 1 tower speakers

titan Low rider spinning board racks

Currently I'm at an in between stage, I'm overly excited but can't fully comprehend the purchase. The boats in minnesota and should be home within a week or two, than it will all kick in. So if I had so many questions before the purchase imagine how many I'm going to have now. As soon as she gets home I'll have her on the water and start posting pics.Clap.gif In the meantime, here are some pics from the ad.

sweeetttttt.....nice looking, I did the same thing, I bought mine out of CAL and brought it to Van.......financially worked out amazing. bet you can not wait to get in on the water, I have put 27 hours on the boat so fat this year!!!!Yahoo.gif

congrats

You should re-title the thread "what to do during my 1-2 week wait for my new boat". That's a really long time, I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or sit still :biggrin::tease2:

Depending on what comes with the boat you could start shopping for:

jackets

boards

ropes

bumpers

jumper pack and/or battery

oar (I still don't have one :blush: )

tool kit

first aid kit

fire extinguisher

etc....

Congrats!!

Edited by Ndawg12

You should re-title the thread "what to do during my 1-2 week wait for my new boat". That's a really long time, I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or sit still :biggrin::tease2:

Depending on what comes with the boat you could start shopping for:

jackets

boards

ropes

bumpers

jumper pack and/or battery

oar (I still don't have one :blush: )

tool kit

first aid kit

fire extinguisher

etc....

Congrats!!

Ya I've been looking for a couple of those things. We're lucky enough to be leaving the bu on the water at the cottage so most supplies are coming from the old boat and we have a garage full of any possible tools we might need. I was also lucky enough to grab some of those discount helium jackets that were posted in the 'deal street'

Good colors.

Wrong motor :fingerwag:

Only if he's gonna sack it out way over the top. And even then, he can always reprop & get some of it back.

At least it doesn't suck the oil as fast as it does the gas. :crazy:

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

320's fine - you always got to leave something on the table for the inevitable upgrade to the next boat - Nice looking boat - you'll enjoy every minute of it!

Injoy the beautiful boat, and love the colors. I looked at VTX's also, wife wanted a v-drive, I'm sure someday I will follow in Malibudude's foot steps and buy a V-drive for the kids. :whistle:

Good colors.

Wrong motor :fingerwag:

To each his own! That 320 LCR in my 21 LSV has never left me wanting for more.

In fact, with the Acme 537 prop on, I have to remind my wife to go easy on the

slalom takeoff.

Great looking boat.