Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

cancun wakeboard

jeffmx

The link in the 1st post was for waterski Cancun...

I talked to them last year when we went down to Playa, but it was too windy every day we were there to go out in their new Supra.

Maybe now he wised up and purchased a Malibu.

We went in November last year, so to be safe, we pushed it out a month to make sure we get some great weather. :)

the liquid team was in cancun for encore and they were able to find lotsa good water. bonifay, basino, harrington, etc. were killing it. i think they were out of club med if that makes any difference.

I think wakeboarding in Cancun would interfere with your drinking time Biggrin.gif

The last time I was in Cancun was about 1 1/2 years ago. We stayed at the Club Med and enjoyed it immensley. Club Med is an older property and has the advantage of being away from the crowded beaches.

I think wakeboarding in Cancun would interfere with your drinking time  Biggrin.gif

The last time I was in Cancun was about 1 1/2 years ago. We stayed at the Club Med and enjoyed it immensley. Club Med is an older property and has the advantage of being away from the crowded beaches.

You don't have to worry about the drinking time Biggrin.gif

I will have that covered....

• 2 weeks later...