Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
jeffmx

cancun wakeboard

jeffmx

Anybody been down to Cancun lately ?

I am heading down there in Dec, and have left a couple of e-mails for these guys, with no response.

Perhaps weather related...

www.waterskicancun.com

M3Fan

I'll be there the week after xmas. I contacted them and they responded in a couple days. Sounds really cool- I'll be at the Hyatt which is right there.

LouDoc

Sorry for my ignorance, but what guys? Sounds intriguing!

jeffmx

The link in the 1st post was for waterski Cancun...

I talked to them last year when we went down to Playa, but it was too windy every day we were there to go out in their new Supra.

Maybe now he wised up and purchased a Malibu.

We went in November last year, so to be safe, we pushed it out a month to make sure we get some great weather. :)

MARiley

the liquid team was in cancun for encore and they were able to find lotsa good water. bonifay, basino, harrington, etc. were killing it. i think they were out of club med if that makes any difference.

LouDoc

Don't you think $100 an hour for wakeboard instruction is a little steep? Shapiro gets 350 for the entire day!

jeffmx

who said anything about lessons? I just want to ride in Mexico!! Beer.gif

Besides, I have already seen the pyramids.

Gordo

I think wakeboarding in Cancun would interfere with your drinking time Biggrin.gif

The last time I was in Cancun was about 1 1/2 years ago. We stayed at the Club Med and enjoyed it immensley. Club Med is an older property and has the advantage of being away from the crowded beaches.

jeffmx
I think wakeboarding in Cancun would interfere with your drinking time  Biggrin.gif

The last time I was in Cancun was about 1 1/2 years ago. We stayed at the Club Med and enjoyed it immensley. Club Med is an older property and has the advantage of being away from the crowded beaches.

You don't have to worry about the drinking time Biggrin.gif

I will have that covered....

jeffmx

I hope there will be some sand left after Wilma....

stewart
I hope there will be some sand left after Wilma....

Better make alternative plans......

jeffmx

I know, it sucks..

I just spoke to my travel agent and worst case it might be a Maui trip instead, pending on the destruction..