Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Favor from Malibu Crew Member in Phoenix Area

msuwaterski

Hey Crew,

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on buying my next Malibu and need a little help in doing so. The boat I am interested in is in Tucson AZ and I am in Ann Arbor MI, which poses a bit of a logistics problem. Now, the gentleman that is selling the boat is taking it up to the Phoenix Malibu dealer this week for some testing per my request (compression, leak down, electronics). I was wondering if there is a 'Crew member in the area who would be willing to make a run by the dealer and give the boat a good walk-around and thumbs up for me??

The boat will be at the dealer late Wednesday through the weekend. The dealer information is below.

Thanks, Jeff

Action Water Sports

1320 W Broadway Rd

Mesa, Az 85202

(480)-844-5180

PM me and I will try to help you out. How late will it arrive Wednesday? I would like to take a look after work. Thursday I will be busy getting ready to leave for Lake Havasu for the weekend.

PM me and I will try to help you out. How late will it arrive Wednesday? I would like to take a look after work. Thursday I will be busy getting ready to leave for Lake Havasu for the weekend.

I can help out.

I would recommend taking it to Steve at azinboards.com instead of AWS. 10x the knowledge with Steve, he is also Indmar certified.

I can help out.

I would recommend taking it to Steve at azinboards.com instead of AWS. 10x the knowledge with Steve, he is also Indmar certified.

I might take you up on the offer Turbonine. Are you around this weekend?

Edited by msuwaterski

I can help out.

Thats exactly what I was gonna say. Steve is a standup guy and worked at the malibu dealer (Paradise watersports) as a tech for 7 years. He just serviced my boat and did a great job for a great price. www.azinboards.com Tell him Jeff Mellen sent you

• 1 year later...