Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Black Streaks

phenom152

Hey i have 05 v ride have several black streaks from previous owner and me from wakeboards being slid across seat by people in boat and having trouble finding somthing to get them off, also had shop vac ot today and used it on a couple of seats and it even left a couple black streaks on them :cry: need to know somthing to get this off dont wanna do the magic eraser thing looking for a cleaner to get the job done, and also is there something i can use to protect the vinyl from uv and this happening again thanks, Darrell

Edited by phenom152

Liquid Soft Scrub Cleanser with bleach works as well as anything I have tried.

I have used it sparingly on dark marks from running shoes, sandals, etc.

I do let people get into my boat with their shoes on and then we go shoeless on board.