Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bought titan, but no instructions?

jimbo33l

Okay so i bought a titan tower, custom made for my response lx of course, anyways long story short i recieved the tower and the racks that i bought plus all the nuts and bolts but no instructions included in the packaging?? the only place i havent checked is under the wrapping that they wrapped the tower in.. Maybe the instructions are wrapped around the actual tubed metal??? Just seemed odd to me any one have any input on where there instructions where when they received their titan?

Edited by jimbo33l
martinarcher

I downloaded to instructions when I installed my Titan. I read them about 1000 times before starting. Drilling the first hole is rough, but after the tower is on you never think about it again! Rockon.gif

Yeah I found those instructions online but they just seemed really generic to me and I was looking for a more specific. Maybe even w parts list so I know it's all there.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so i bought a titan tower, custom made for my response lx of course, anyways long story short i recieved the tower and the racks that i bought plus all the nuts and bolts but no instructions included in the packaging?? the only place i havent checked is under the wrapping that they wrapped the tower in.. Maybe the instructions are wrapped around the actual tubed metal??? Just seemed odd to me any one have any input on where there instructions where when they received their titan?

if you need help with this issue still, call luke/danny @ 916-858-1178