Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How to add sacs to plug n play on a Axis

tobaccoman2

Newbie here. I"m adding a bow sac and two rear sacs to my 2010 Axis which has plug n play. These hoses are not marked as to which one is the vent and fill and drain. All these lines are tied together so that you can use the hard tanks before installing the extra sacs. Can someone please give me some advice. I do not want to hook something up backwards. Thanks in advance and this site rocks.

Do you already have the bow sac pumps and switch? It should be hooked up separately from the stock front tank.

How the rear setup comes from the factory is like this:

On each side there is a fill pump and drain pump. The factory has the fill hose going into the bag then a drain hose from the bag to the tank. So the bag has the fill and the drain hose on the bottom. Then the vent line runs from the top of the bag out the side of the boat and there is another vent line that runs from the tank out the side of the boat. The drain pump is located in the rear of the boat and is accessible by removing a few screws from back of the storage locker. The front hoses on the tank are accessible by removing a 6x6 cover on the bottom/front of the storage lockers.

I set mine up a little different then this because I could not get the bags to empty completely.

Edited by elc

Thats a rough life of being on the water all day :P

We were out all day too, didnt ride though, way too windy, bringing it back to the dock was a challenge with the wind throwing it around...

Good luck on the bag hookup, that boat is sharp!

Newbie here. I"m adding a bow sac and two rear sacs to my 2010 Axis which has plug n play. These hoses are not marked as to which one is the vent and fill and drain. All these lines are tied together so that you can use the hard tanks before installing the extra sacs. Can someone please give me some advice. I do not want to hook something up backwards. Thanks in advance and this site rocks.

Mine is all saced out. If you need any photos let me know. One thing I found is when they (Fat Sacs) drain, they drain slow. So they fill from top of the sac, and then fill the in hull tank. Then when you drain, it pulls from the "in hull" tank then the fat sac will drain into the "in hull" tank. But the pump will pull the water out of the "in hull" tank faster then the Fat sac can drain into the in hull tank. So I usually have to drain a few times before it all out.