Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What are these?

wkbrdjeff

It's all sold out! Did we run a group buy for the Crew?

Badger...I will sell you my own specially formulated FULLY SYNTHETIC blinker fluid. 31.99/pint. To do the job right I think the fluid capacity is 5 pints.

Extreme's trailers are galvanized, then painted. Best of both worlds. :rockon:

Hey Bill, I have two Extreme trailers and they aren't galvanized under the paint. My 2009 Extreme started peeling in three different spots and it was raw steel under the paint. Just had to have it the entire trailer sand blasted and repainted. My 2000 Extreme had to have some repair work done from a tire blow out and no galvanized coating there either. Maybe an option for coastal areas? :dontknow:

Terry

Hey Bill, I have two Extreme trailers and they aren't galvanized under the paint. My 2009 Extreme started peeling in three different spots and it was raw steel under the paint. Just had to have it the entire trailer sand blasted and repainted. My 2000 Extreme had to have some repair work done from a tire blow out and no galvanized coating there either. Maybe an option for coastal areas? :dontknow:

Terry

Yea Terry,

Most of Extreme's trailers are only painted. The galvanizing is an option..... one that a few people I know who bought from Bakes have taken advantage of. They live & ride in coastal areas & got the full salt water package, zincs on the transom, galvanized trailer, closed cooling, etc.